Wednesday 3 August 2011

Introduction...

I have always had a love of photography--ever since I was a young girl.  When I was in highschool, I took some photograpy as one of my electives. I loved it.  Playing with light and shadows, capturing everyday objects and people with a different perspective.  It is something I find I still enjoy many, many years later. 

My intentions are to post some of my favorite photographs here as I take them. I will be shooting on a Canon EOS 600, and using various lenses and filters.  I hope you will enjoy looking at what I have to offer.  If you are a fellow photographer, please feel free to leave comments or advice.  Constructive Criticism is appreciated, and Praise is ALWAYS WELCOME.

A little about me: I am originally from the USA, but moved to the United Kingdom in 2007 to be with my Scottish husband.  I am a mom that has the thankful luxury of being able to stay at home, sometimes that is a blessing, and other times a curse!  I have another journal here that chronicals my perception of being a foreigner and all the nuances I encounter.  Please, if you feel so inclined, have a browse there as well! http://mamabuff.blogspot.com/

I am always on the lookout for other creative minds to follow, please feel free to leave a comment with a suggestion/link to another site!  Thank you!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment